Herts Diabetes Support Group (“HDSG”) has a single purpose – to support people with Diabetes (i.e. Type 1, Type 2, and people at risk of Diabetes), to enable them to better understand and manage their condition. We do this through a programme of:
- Monthly webinars given by local experts responsible for our care
- A regular electronic Newsletter on subjects of interest
- Providing a safe collaborative environment in which we can support each other.
Although established in South and West Herts, our programme is open to anyone living in Hertfordshire and West Essex with a personal, carer’s, or family interest in Diabetes.
Want to know more?
- Find out about our Webinar Programme – click here
- Join our Newsletter mailing list – click here
- Join our closed Facebook Community – click here
- Can you help us develop this Community – click here
- Find out about co-production of diabetes services in our area – click here
- Get in touch – email the chair (Alan Bellinger) at firstname.lastname@example.org